PRISTIQ Savings Card Full Terms and Conditions
By participating in the PRISTIQ Savings Offer Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- Patients are not eligible to use this Savings Offer if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”)
- Patient must have private insurance. Offer is not valid for cash-paying patients. The value of this Savings Offer is limited to $90 per use or the amount of your co-pay, whichever is less
- Eligible patients may pay a minimum of $4 per monthly prescription fill. By using this Savings Offer, eligible patients may receive a savings of up to $90 per fill off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs. This Savings Offer is available for a maximum savings of $1,080 per year ($90 per month x 12 months). This Savings Offer may limit your prescription cost to $4, subject to a $90 maximum monthly benefit. Thus, if your co-pay or out-of-pocket cost is more than $94, you will save $90 off of your co-pay or total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are $100, you will pay $10 ($100 − $90 = $10).] If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are no more than $94, you pay $4. For a mail-order 3-month prescription, your total maximum savings may be $270 ($90 x 3)
- This Savings Offer is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs
- You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- You are responsible for reporting use of this Savings Offer to any private insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using this Savings Offer, as may be required. You should not use this Savings Offer if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer Savings Offers
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem this Savings Offer
- This Savings Offer is not valid for Massachusetts or California residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by third-party insurance
- This Savings Offer is not valid where prohibited by law
- This Savings Offer cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- This Savings Offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- This Savings Offer is not health insurance
- This Savings Offer is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- This Savings Offer is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- This Savings Offer may not be redeemed more than once per 30 days per patient
- No other purchase is necessary
- Data related to your redemption of this Savings Offer may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pfizer, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other Savings Offer redemptions and will not identify you
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice
- No membership fees. This Savings Offer and Program expire on 12/31/2022
- For help with the PRISTIQ Savings Offer, call 1-800-725-4125 or write: PRISTIQ Savings Offer, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560
If your pharmacy does not participate, you may be able to submit a request for a rebate in connection with this Savings Offer. Pay for your PRISTIQ prescription and mail copy of original pharmacy receipt (cash register receipt NOT valid) with product name, date, and amount circled to:
PRISTIQ Savings Offer, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560
Be sure to include a copy of the front of your PRISTIQ savings card, your name, and mailing address. Please expect up to 4 to 6 weeks for reimbursement.
- Thase ME, Kornstein SG, Germain JM, Jiang Q, Guico-Pabia C, Ninan PT. An integrated analysis of the efficacy of desvenlafaxine compared with placebo in patients with major depressive disorder. CNS Spectr. 2009;14(3):144-154.
- Rosenthal JZ, Boyer P, Vialet C, Hwang E, Tourian KA. Efficacy and safety of desvenlafaxine 50 mg/d for prevention of relapse in major depressive disorder: a randomized controlled trial. J Clin Psychiatry. 2013;74(2):158-166.
- Soares CN, Kornstein SG, Thase ME, Jiang Q, Guico-Pabia CJ. Assessing the efficacy of desvenlafaxine for improving functioning and well-being outcome measures in patients with major depressive disorder: a pooled analysis of 9 double-blind, placebo-controlled, 8-week clinical trials. J Clin Psychiatry. 2009;70(10):1365-1371.
- Leon AC, Olfson M, Portera L, Farber L, Sheehan DV. Assessing psychiatric impairment in primary care with the Sheehan Disability Scale. Int J Psychiatry Med. 1997;27(2):93-105.
- Data on file. Pfizer Inc., New York, NY.
- Hamilton M. A rating scale for depression. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960;23:56-62.
- Clayton AH, Kornstein SG, Rosas G, Guico-Pabia C, Tourian KA. An integrated analysis of the safety and tolerability of desvenlafaxine compared with placebo in the treatment of major depressive disorder. CNS Spectr. 2009;14(4):183-195.
- Clayton A, Reddy S, Focht K, Musgnung J, Fayyad R. An evaluation of sexual functioning in employed outpatients with major depressive disorder treated with desvenlafaxine 50 mg or placebo. J Sex Med. 2013;10(3):768-776.
- Dunlop BW, Reddy S, Yang L. Symptomatic and functional improvement in employed depressed patients: a double‐blind clinical trial of desvenlafaxine versus placebo. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2011;31:569-576.
- McGahuey CA, Gelenberg AJ, Laukes CA, et al. The Arizona Sexual Experience Scale (ASEX): reliability and validity. J Sex Marital Ther. 2000;26(1):25-40.
- Preskorn SH, Nichols AI, Paul J, Patroneva AL, Helzner EC, Guico-Pabia CJ. Effect of desvenlafaxine on the cytochrome P450 2D6 enzyme system. J Psychiatr Pract. 2008;14(6):368-378.
- Nichols AI, Focht K, Jiang Q, Preskorn SH, Kane CP. Pharmacokinetics of venlafaxine extended release 75 mg and desvenlafaxine 50 mg in healthy CYP2D6 extensive and poor metabolizers: a randomized, open-label, two-period, parallel-group, crossover study. Clin Drug lnvestig. 2011;31(3):155-167.